CLICI organizes Extensive Courses in Italian Language and Culture for Tor Vergata University’s foreign students. The Courses (60 hours each) will be run from 12 October to 19 December 2020 (1st-semester courses) and from mid-March to the end of May 2020 (2nd-semester courses).
In the first semester of the academic year 2020-2021, CLICI will provide online Italian language courses remotely.
The courses include 40 hours in synchronous mode (20 lessons of two hours each, held twice a week on the Zoom platform) + 20 hours in asynchronous mode for a total of 60 hours.
The courses are free for all foreign students enrolled at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”.
It is possible to register for the 1st-semester courses from 27 July to 18 September 2020.
- Students who are absolute beginners in Italian language are requested to register on CLICI’s platform without taking the placement test.
- Students who are not beginners are requested to:
- register on the platform filling out the form with their personal information;
- choose one of the following dates to take an online interview for the speaking skills assessment:
10 – 15 – 18 – 22 – 23 – 25 September 2020 at 2.30 pm (Italian time zone);
- complete the online placement test that has to be taken remotely between 7 and 23 September 2020 and up to one day before the online interview.
It is possible to book the online interview – which has to take place after completing the placement test – up to a week before. Up to 25 students will be admitted to each interview session.
Further information about the placement test will be available on clici.scuolaiad.it.
Each class will be run only if the minimum number of 15 students for that language level is reached.
Students, who attend 70% of the 40 hours in synchronous mode and 70% of the activities in asynchronous mode, will be given a certificate of attendance.
The classes’ schedule will be provided by email about one week before the courses’ beginning along with information about how to access lessons on Zoom.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org