Clici#Tandem is a project aimed at implementing culture and language exchange between university students. Participants will join a virtual classroom to meet up with international students and to practice their speaking skills for 60 minutes, in pairs or in small groups. Each student will be able to practice the language they want to improve for 30 minutes.
Italian -> Foreign language
Foreign language -> Italian
In order to participate, students are requested to fill out a very short questionnaire indicating their mother tongue and/or a second language they want to offer (second language proficiency level: B2 onwards ) and the language/s they would like to practice (minimum proficiency level: A2).
The registration deadline is September 30th, 2021.
The questionnaire is available on CLICI’s platform (clici.scuolaiad.it).
Students who have never registered on the platform clici.scuolaiad.it are required to follow the procedure below from the beginning.
Students who have already registered on the platform clici.scuolaiad.it can use their old credentials to complete the enrolment procedure by clicking on “Log in” or they can recover their password at clici.scuolaiad.it by clicking on “Log in” and then “Forgotten your username or password?”. Once logged in on the platform, they will have to follow the procedure below starting from point 4.
- Connect to LINK and choose the language from the menu on the top right
- Enter the required data
- Open the email sent to the address you provided and click on the link to confirm (check the spam folder if you don’t receive the email from “CLICI piattaforma didattica – email@example.com”).
- Select “CLICI Tandem”
- If you aren’t redirected to the course automatically, click on “Iscrivimi/Enrol me”
- Read the information carefully and then click on “Iscrizione/Registration CLICI Tandem – Autumn 2021” and complete the form with the required information
- When you have filled out the form, click on “Invia questionario/Submit questionnaire”
- Wait for further communication from CLICI Secretariat and for the publication of the link to the calendar to access the Zoom room (to be provided in a few days).
Only a limited number of students will be admitted to the CLICI Tandem this semester.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org