Courses for Foreigners
- Courses in Italian language for Tor Vergata foreign students (Erasmus students, Undergraduate students, Postgraduate students, PhD students, etc.)
- Courses in Italian Language for Foreigners (non-Tor Vergata students)
- Courses in Italian language for YUFE Students
- Summer Courses in Italian Language and Culture for Foreigners
- Courses of Italian Language for Chinese Students of the projects ‘Marco polo’ and ‘Turandot’
- Italian language course for the international students of the “Foundation courses” program
- ICoN – Online Self-learning Courses of Italian language
The lessons will be taught by teachers selected by CLICI and specialized in teaching Italian to foreigners.
The didactic methodology employed is communicative-affective, which puts the student in the center of the learning process through linguistic reinforcement activities integrated with recreational activities, in order to involve and stimulate the students to use the Italian language in different contexts. The Italian language lessons will be tailored to the level of language proficiency of the students, to enable them to acquire and develop skills specific for each level, from beginner to advanced, as described by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Courses for Italians (or Foreigners with Italian language proficiency equivalent to C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Postgraduate specialisation course in “Insegnare lingua e Cultura Italiana a Stranieri –LCS” (Teaching Italian language and Culture to Foreigners) (Scuola IaD –Distance Education School)
- Courses in Teaching Italian as a Second and Foreign Language
- Courses for the Enhancement of Italian Language Proficiency in professional communication (on demand)
- Italian Language Courses for Foreign Employees of Companies, Institutions and Embassies (on demand)
- LICI: Course of Italian Language and Culture